Sunday, November 30, 2014

Wobble Worship!

     Now I understand why it was so necessary for me to go the San Luis Obispo. I thank God for giving me more. While I was moving some stuff to its appropriate spot, I caught myself doing my wobble worship. With my knees getting weaker, I have to get my dance on when the pain is masked with medication. The best part of this morning was I hadn’t had any medication!

     Then the word from Bishop Jakes “War Between Two Worlds” was definitely for my ears and my soul. The revelatory nuggets have increase my spiritual bank account. This set me off into a study mode, so the blog will be short and late.
      
     I love how time flies when you are doing something exciting! Well back to notes and books. Study Sunday! Smooches~~

No comments:

Post a Comment