Friday, December 26, 2014

Dream a little dream!

While I was enjoying the solitude and my CSI Miami marathon yesterday, I couldn’t help but praise God for all joy and peace I now have. The best part of spending time in praise is the download of wisdom. My heart and my mind were setting an exhaustive pace. It was as if I could see the open door before me hear a voice tell me it was time to walk through it.

Routinely, logon to my Pandora station first song was “We Acknowledge You” and my scripture for the day is 2Timothy 2:15 but not in KJV “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.”

It was like music to my ears when I heard clear as a bell, follow me and I will lead you to your dream in 2015. I reached up my hands and said “Yes, I will follow and I’m ready to take my rightful position. No matter how difficult. I’m standing with my shield of faith held high. Knowing all the wisdom given to me these last few years has made me ready for the step.

For years I felt as if the only thing I could use to carry me through was the knowledge that God understood because of Proverbs 13:12” Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.” Because He is aware of the losses; heartache; path changes; slip ups; failures; successes and the feelings of being inadequate.

Not wanting to accept that I was the only thing keeping my destiny from being complete. I was allowing my thoughts of what my mirrored reflection made visible through my impaired vision. Not applying Philippians 4:13” I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”, ignoring “Whom he calls He equips”

The freedom of reaching my hands in praise and my vision was wide opened. Following him and being able to know without a doubt God had hear my cries and turned my sadness into joy. Peace flooded my soul, reassured my steps are ordered by God. Knowing I was more open to his voice than ever before.

With a renewed sense of self and purpose I heard the voice that has been my compass for so long, tell me clearly keep following me and I will lead you to your dream in 2015. With a renewed attitude, with no regrets of yesterday, moving towards a hope deferred with a healthy heart. Hoping many will come along for the ride. Fixed Friday! Smooches~~

No comments:

Post a Comment