Thursday, January 15, 2015

TYPED-OUT!!!!

Okay putting more of my cards on the blogtable! I saw a post this morning that made me think of the relationship I share with a few select people. I love the variety of levels each of these lifelong connections have been in the building of my character. 

I’ve had some desired bumps and some not so desirable bumps in my journey, yet all are developmental bumps. Well, I found myself waking up in a struggle with doubt trying to smother my faith, oooooweeeee Holy Ghost reaffirmation is P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S!!!!! I have to tell like it comes! The mention of going to a hospital or a Doctor makes the hair on my skin crawl back inside.

It’s not that I don’t admit the aging process is harsher on my physical than my mental acuity (excuse me as I take a moment to exhale some gratitude!). My recent knee flare up had my mind stumbling and collapsing like trying to walk on a floor full of marbles. No sense of direction and every step seems uncertain. Thoughts of the former tried get me to lower my hands.

When the orchestra of God begins to invade your ears, all you can do is lean back and savor the exquisite notes!! The only way to explain it would be to say I was not just feeling the breeze of the heavenly window being opened; I couldn't control the flow!!! Truly Thank – FULL Thursday. Smooches~~

No comments:

Post a Comment